一、 2020年UMAP Discovery Camp活動由馬來西亞國家秘書處主辦。
二、 本活動開放全球與UMAP簽有Pledge of Agreement的會員校學生報名，預計招募24至30位學員。
- Program fees, such as tuition, accommodation, activities, local transportation and welcome/farewell parties will be covered by the organizer.
- Participants are responsible for travel arrangements (to and from Malaysia) and expenses such as medical insurance and other personal expenses.
- Must be a student registering at UMAP’s pledged universities /colleges in full member countries/ territories.
- Age between 18 – 23 years old as of April 30th 2020 (preferable)
- Must possess a good command of English Language, with one of the following
> IELTS: overall score of 5.0 or
> TOEFL: overall score of 61 iBT / 173 CBT / 500 PBT or
> TOEIC: overall Score of 650
> OR score on another English proficiency test equivalent to the those mentioned above.